Rim straightening and roof rail re chroming?

Richard E. Berlin, Jr. rberlin at feltonberlin.com
Tue Oct 22 14:39:46 EDT 2002

Can anyone recommend a quality rim straightener in the greater Boston, MA
area? I recently took a pot hole and slightly bent one of my 17X8 BBS RX

Also, I’ve noticed that chrome is now peeling off my Avant roof rails.
Anyone have an idea as to where I might get them re chromed or powder

Many thanks for Boston area leads!

My best,

Richard E. Berlin, Jr.
200Q20V Avant, Indigo/Platinum, IA III+, Sport Seats, 82k mi.
(978Z) 548-3737
mail to:rberlin at feltonberlin.com