200q20v insurance valuation??

t44tq at mindspring.com t44tq at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 22 23:07:07 EDT 2002

My mechanic friend has a '70 911 that is insured for $20k,
as it is nowhere near stock. Agreed Value insurance definitely
exists, and you can get it regardless of the value of your car.

If however, your agreed value is much higher than a reasonable
appraisal, you'll pay very dearly in terms of premiums.

When I get this insurance, I'll let you know. It would also depend
on the state, as they vary in their insurance laws.