Anybody driving off road like gravel road, I need tire recommendation. (long bla bla)

Chewy4000 at Chewy4000 at
Fri Oct 25 14:53:26 EDT 2002

I am in the city, and also follow your theory.
My car with 208k miles still goes to Canada 4 times a year PA twice a year and ME trice a year, for the dirt roads or the snow.
My car ussually is our rally teams service vehicle when in need.
I added Bilstein Hds wich actually lifted my car some, making it better for those bad roads.

Ive had Dulops D60 I think they were with no problem and cheap too.
But if you whant real tires Check these out:

These are real dirt tires  LOL