need some part numbers

jim catterson termite at
Sun Oct 27 14:43:41 EST 2002

oh list savants:  i need part numbers for: the rubber boots that cover
the headlight electrical connections on the euro lights; and, the small
rubber trim [about 2.5"] that goes on the top of the passenger side
front corner light/reflector.  TIA

jim catterson

Do you Yahoo!?
Y! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your web site

More information about the 200q20v mailing list