need some part numbers

Scalmanini Steve sscalmanini at
Mon Oct 28 01:59:57 EST 2002

If you mean the piece that attaches to the top of
the headlamp above the corner lamp/reflector and
blends under the top of the fender, it looks like
it comes as part of the retaining plate.  I'll
send you jpegs of the ETKA screens separately in
case you need to get the plate.

Ukiah, CA


... i need part numbers for ... the small rubber
trim [about 2.5"] that goes on the top of the
passenger side front corner light/reflector.

Do you Yahoo!?
Y! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your web site

More information about the 200q20v mailing list