Having our "older audi" voices heard by ACCNA (vote Chris Miller to BOD)

Peter Schulz peschulz at cisco.com
Tue Oct 29 11:56:16 EST 2002

This email is aimed squarely at my fellow owners of "older audis" in the US=
A and Canada
Folks who drive and repair their UrQs, Coupe GTs, 4ks, 5ks, 80s, 90s, Coupe=
 Quattros, 100s, 200s, UrS4s and Urs6s...
- who are members or potential members of the Audi Car Club of North Americ=
a (ACCNA) formerly known as the "Quattro Club".

Chris Miller is running for the Board of Directors.

Chris is not the type of person to go around tooting his own horn, so I wil=
l do it for him.

Many of you have heard of him, seen his posts, his website, etc...
Others may not have - so I'll let you know what he has done for me over the=

Chris and his family have repeatedly helped me through my years of audi own=
ership, be it the purchase of my first 200 wagon back in 1998, the timing b=
elt weekend at his house, numerous corrals at the "Climb to the Clouds" at =
Mt Washington NH, the arranging of overnight accommodations, the invaluable=
 help of his website: http://members.aol.com/c1j1miller/index.html, email a=
dvice to the care and feeding of my 200s, to his encouragement to get me to=
 go and attend the Northeast Quattro Club Winter Driving schools and track =

Thanks due to a large part of his support and encouragement, I now have TWO=
 1991 200 20v wagons.
And I DON'T fear to perform my own service.
now Chris is egging me into an ersatz S2 conversion of my Coupe Quattro.

Oh yeah, he doesn't sleep much (audis and a century old house will do that =
to you;^), has a dry sense of humor, has a young daughter and son, and a ve=
ry understanding wife.  Likes good beer, too. Wrecked his beautiful 1991 20=
0 20v at Watkins Glenn.  Purchased another one (albeit well-worn), and a CQ=
 to receive the engine for his wrecked 200.

Chris really is a one of us.

This is our chance to get one of our own (fellow email lister, who has been=
 in the trenches with us, etc, )elected to the BOD and influence the direct=
ion of the ACCNA.

So, if you are a fellow lister and a member, please vote for him.
If you are not a member, join the ACCNA now and vote for Chris  ;^) -

He needs our vote and we need him on the Board of directors.

Thanks for your time.

Peter Schulz
1990 CQ
1991 200 20v TQW indigo mica