Gear Close Out

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at
Tue Oct 29 11:10:21 EST 2002

Ok, ok, due to our "overwhelmingly positive response," looks like we will
stay the course on fund remainder division, as deemed appropriate by the
"purchase management team."  Bear in in mind that the "support your local
brewpub" option will be heartily considered.

How about taking this tack; if you were part of the purchase, the above is
disagreeable to you, and you'd like to see your portion of the excess
returned to you, contact me off list and we will arrange to accomodate your

Remember, that while that $2 might not get you a starbucks latte, I believe
it would get you a couple of cups of gas station drip coffee, which it now
appears I may have the pleasure of imbibing in quite a few of...or I mean
brewpub fare.

Derek P

Broadband?=A0Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.