UPsolutee ECU Modifications

Jobe Tichy bimmer_dude at
Wed Oct 30 18:51:46 EST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Does anyone have any experience with UPsolute ECU chips?  I have recently
stumbled upon thier website and the performance specs for the 20v turbo are
very similar to other chips on the market at HALF the price.  The numbers are
268 hp and 306 ft/lbs of gain--not to shabby and this is without an upgraded
transducer as well.  I imagine with a 2.5 bar transducer, even higher gains
would result.  Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

'91 200tq 20v

'84 BMW 318i (modified)

Protect your PC - Click here[1] for VirusScan Online