Instrument Lighting gone Crazy

Mike Miller (Volt) a-mikemi at
Wed Oct 30 12:40:31 EST 2002

From: "John Corbs" <jcorbs at <mailto:jcorbs at> >

> When I indicate a turn, both turn signal lights blink alternately
> (thankfully) the turn signals flash on the correct corner front and
> Any ideas guys?
> John Corbs

My 200 does this occasionally. I am pretty sure it is "the bad ground on
the dash board syndrome" causing this. So far I have been lucky and can
just smack the  dash top and it fixes itself. I know that at some point
it won't and I'll have to tear into it.

mike miller
helmville mt
temporarily in the Seattle area for a couple months.