Help with the Mass Airflow sensor

Brian Link brianl at
Thu Sep 5 10:17:35 EDT 2002

I did see a used 3B MAF on the audifans market place.

First Try to clean off the contacts with contact cleaner and the sensor wire with carb cleaner or isopropyl alcohol before you replace.

Brian Link
Boulder, CO
I dunped the codes, the first was the one for the MAF sensor.

I managed to "limp home" 35 miles on the freeway, and at home I checked out the sensor
using the rules from Bentley.  I have good voltage across pins one and five, but nothing
acorss pins one and three. (I do have 0.65 volts between one and four).

Does anyone have a good source for a new/used mass airflow sensor????