AC drain tube location?

CL Wong montesawong at
Sat Sep 7 15:10:26 EDT 2002

Hi folks.

Can someone tell me where I might find the AC drain
tube?  Crawled under my 91 200Q and didn't see any
tube hanging down on the passenger side firewall area.
 Just drove 2 hours with the ac blasting and there was
not a single drop in the driveway or garage after I
got home.

I just wanted to try and clear the tube as some folks
have found this tube plugged or kinked.  Searched the
archives and found little to nothing on this subject.
Is the tube behind a heat sheild by any chance?

91 200Q 20v (Hoppen stage 1, Bilsteins, Eibachs, RKE)
97 A4 2.8Q 12v (Shaumberg T/B, K&N panel)
Rockland County, NY

Do You Yahoo!?