more eurolights available

jim catterson termite at
Mon Sep 9 06:02:42 EDT 2002

to all of you who emailed me on the eurolights,  my pal from finland
has located another set of lights if anyone is interested.  they are
used but in nice shape.  should run about $270-280 shipped to your
door.  mine showed up in seven days [finland to ny] and needed a
cleaning and slight touch up of the side reflectors but came w/ 80/100
bulbs on the high side.  no cracks or scratches and they had minimal
pitting....let me know and first to paypal the $$ gets them.

jim catterson

Do You Yahoo!?