3B poor running - pretty long

Nate Stuart newt at newtsplace.com
Thu Sep 26 15:28:01 EDT 2002

Sounds like you either have a bad mass airflow sensor, or a leak (like the
torn MM hose) somewhere after the airflow sensor. The O2 sensor code is
probably there just because of the errant mass airflow readings are
causing the ECU to think that more or less air is coming in than should
be, and the resulting mixture is too far out to be corrected by the O2
sensor adjustment tables.

My .00000000002 having never even looked at one of thees systems ;)
'89 90tq