RECENT chippers out there?

Martin, Gary G MartinGG at
Mon Apr 7 21:05:13 EDT 2003

I have not heard of anybody on these lists displeased with IA stage III+
chip, and that includes me. Very smooth and 22 lbs boost.

-----Original Message-----
From: Myers, Jeff [mailto:Jeff.Myers at]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 11:02 AM
To: '200q20v at'
Subject: RECENT chippers out there?

Hi All,

Trying to decide what chip to go with and have researched all the comments
in the archives.  Thought I had made up my mind to go with MTM until another
200 driver I met at the shop said he had just chipped with MTM and was not
as thrilled as he is with his avant with Lehman software.  Apparently some
surging etc while accelerating.  Anyone RECENTLY chipped from any vendor?
Would love to get feedback.

200q20v mailing list
200q20v at

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna