Euro Headlight questions

Martin, Gary G MartinGG at
Wed Apr 9 23:33:05 EDT 2003

See  to see the
light......sorry, I couldn't resist. Now, back to your regular scheduled

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Stricker [mailto:info4mjs at]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 10:20 PM
To: 200q20v at
Subject: Euro Headlight questions

My main question is can someone tell me what the 4 pin connector (on the
lamp assembly) pin out is?  My other questions are; do the running lights
stay on when the high beams are on?  Does the low beam stay on when the high
beam is on?  It looks like the low beam bulb and high beam bulb are on when
the highs are on.

Any help would certainly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

West Hartford, CT

200q20v mailing list
200q20v at

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna