removing oil pan

Richard Tanimura Richard at
Thu Apr 10 21:22:36 EDT 2003

According to Erwin, there are 2 (two) 5mm hex bolts at the flywheel end of
the pan. Did you get those?

-----Original Message-----
From: 200q20v-admin at [mailto:200q20v-admin at]On
Behalf Of Brandon Rogers
Sent: den 10 april 2003 19:38
To: 200q20v at
Subject: removing oil pan

I'm trying to remove the oil pan from my 3B that is on a stand.  The front
is ready to come off, however it's hanging up on the back side.  Are there
attachment bolts behind the flywheel? I got all (or so I think) the
underside allen srews, including ones that are "deeper"--behind that little
extra piece by the oil filter and on the back.

200q20v mailing list
200q20v at