Road Grooves Kill ME!

adelphia g_dion at
Sun Apr 13 17:17:37 EDT 2003

I have an issue the I can't figure out, nor can a few mechanics who have
looked at my car. Grooves in the road throw the cars all over. I just
replaced the struts with BOGE turbo gas units, that did not help. There does
not sem to be excessive play in the ball joints. Can the rubber parts of the
front sway bars  make this  happen? They are definately worn don. What
should I replace to tighten the front end up. It is all original except for
the struts, and it has 110,000 mile on it.
Colorado Springs