Brake lines...the rest of the story

Martin, Gary G MartinGG at
Mon Apr 14 19:07:22 EDT 2003

Well, those pesky little brake line nuts that wouldn't respond to my flare
nut wrench, today responded much better to a large channel lock pliers.
Bigger is Better!! So no flaring experience in  my immediate future.
Actually, the hard lines from the dealer aren't that expensive. The 67" one
from the ABS to right front is $16.  One dollar cheaper than the 8" one from
the caliper to brake hose...?? Go figure.  That is all...carry on.

91 200 TQA (soon to have new braided hoses)
94 UrS4 (soon to have new timing belt,etc)

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna