Front suspension needed!

Wed Apr 16 07:38:49 EDT 2003

91 200 vs 5ktq:  Different ball joint, different brake carrier, different
hub, different wheel bearing, different upper camber bushing, different upper
camber plate, different control arm, different ABS sensor.  The top nut for
the strut is the same... :)

5ktq parts were not used in the factory ufo conversions.  I've seen them (er,
"custom") fitted on occasion, but requires more work for a subpar kit than
it's worth IMO.  The 92 S4 is a drop in, btdt.

Scott Justusson
In a message dated 4/16/2003 1:36:27 AM Central Daylight Time,