Pentosin Flush?

Mike Del Tergo mdeltergo at
Wed Apr 16 13:16:22 EDT 2003

>Just clean the filter screen in the reservoir and refill/top off.  DFI if
> >IAB!

I probably should have added a few more details.  I peeked into the resevoir
to check level and the stuff was a swirling brown color!  Not confidence
inspiring especially since I have a receipt from 8/02 (from P.O. )that was
to replace all hydraulic hoses and the bomb.  Upon closer inspection, I was
looking to see how much Pentosin was used and it said Brake Fluid P/S
$30.00.  I want to flush the system now!