discount at Driving Concepts driving school in CA for sale...

C1J1Miller at C1J1Miller at
Thu Apr 24 00:33:05 EDT 2003

Anybody out in California want to go to a driving school at a discounted
I won a $450-off certificate from Driving Concepts, who run a number of track
days at several tracks in California.  Since I'm on the east coast, I'm
inclined to sell it off...Their web site gives schedules and info:
<A HREF=""></A> I'm going to California in November
for the Audi Club of North America national event at Sears Point, so if I
don't get a reasonable offer, perhaps I'll see if I can use it then, or see
if I can fit it in with a work trip?...Email me at my home address if
Chris Miller c1j1miller at
Bolton, MA
'91 200q20v ==> <A HREF=""></A>
'91 coupe q, '81 scirocco

Chris Miller, Bolton MA USA, c1j1miller at
'91 200q20v ==>