No Start, Red Turbo.. Found Problem

Todd Phenneger tquattroguy at
Mon Apr 28 12:01:12 EDT 2003

  I have two of those flywheels laying around for future turbo
conversion.  However, I will likely only need one of them.  I'll
sell one of them to you.  Your looking at about another $30 or
so to finish it (might as well surface it while your in there
and put in a new clutch).
  It cost me $125.  I'll sell it to you for $110 plus shipping.
  Todd 425-466-5054