Tie rod assemblies

Martin, Gary G MartinGG at aetna.com
Tue Apr 29 19:08:50 EDT 2003

Speaking of these. Anybody have any tips on removing them from the rack,
ie; what tools work best. I plan to remove and maybe replace these, if I
can't get the adjusters free.


-----Original Message-----
From: Djdawson2 at aol.com [mailto:Djdawson2 at aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 9:45 AM
To: b.benz at charter.net
Cc: 200q20v at audifans.com
Subject: Re: Tie rod assemblies

[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
No... at one end is the tie rod end (the ball joint mounting to the
steering arm), and at the other end, where the assembly bolts to the
steering rack, is the bushing.  I'm wondering if there is a source for
the bushing. Thanks, Dave
200q20v mailing list
200q20v at audifans.com http://www.audifans.com/mailman/listinfo/200q20v

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna

More information about the 200q20v mailing list