Trim clips

CL Wong montesawong at
Tue Apr 29 19:48:01 EDT 2003

I have 2 p/n from when I did the euro light install

I have no idea which is which, but my invoice says I
ordered 25 of the "c" one.  iirc, the "b" one is a
slightly larger clip for some other part, possibly the
corner markers.

After nearly 4 years, I've decided to finally go back
in and redo the eurolight wiring in my car.  I always
knew I shouldn't have used solid unstranded wire when
I built my wire harness but it was all I was able to

Found a source for generic wire harness here:

cost is under $50 with some additional work for the
city light and the headlight connectors.

Do you Yahoo!?