Samco hoses

Dave Priebe dkpriebe at
Sun Aug 31 00:08:17 EDT 2003

I'm not sure that my new Samco hoses made any difference in how my car
drives. And I don't think that they should. But since I spent some $$$
on them (thanks Patrick for the GP), it seems like I get to 1.8 bar much
faster and stays there longer, and I can hear more turbo whine ;). And
since I am feeling so good about them, I'm getting in on the S4/S6 GP at
ECS for my wife's S6.