Bose security

Steve Sprague ssprague at
Wed Dec 10 11:39:27 EST 2003

	A thought of mine would be to check Ti Kan's website for Audi/Bose
head unit codes.  He seems to have a ton of info on Audi's.

-----Original Message-----
From: 200q20v-bounces at [mailto:200q20v-bounces at] On
Behalf Of Dan Cordon
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 1:47 AM
To: 200 List
Subject: Bose security

Hey again. I'm apparently getting my rash of postings today...

Is there any way to find the security code for the bose head unit in the 91
200? Mine was working when I purchased the car, but a dead battery
(headlights left on....stupid mistake) caused the code to be cleared.
Previous owner hasn't been much help, and the tag in the radio owners manual
has been removed (probably 12 years ago).

Anyway, if you have any info, I'd appreciate it. Thanks a ton--

Dan Cordon
Mechanical Engineer - Engine Research Facility
University of Idaho

200q20v mailing list
200q20v at