roof rack help

Chuck Pierce cpcycle at
Fri Dec 12 12:00:42 EST 2003

I believe what you are looking for is the Low Rider rack adapter. You 
may have to use some plastic pipe and bicycle inner tubes to increase 
the dia. of the rack rails. A friend has it on his Avant, I will see if 
he has a picture. I will Cc this to Ted and maybe he can fill in the 
blanks. He hauls kayaks and bikes on his Avant

Chuck Pierce
91 200tq 20V Avanat

feelstranger wrote:

>Can someone here please fill me in on the model numbers of the yakima or
>thule clamps that they use to clamp to the round roof rack tubes on the
>I know there are no perfect fits but what works?
>200q20v mailing list
>200q20v at

More information about the 200q20v mailing list