roof rack help

Kneale Brownson knotnook at
Fri Dec 12 15:13:53 EST 2003

There IS a perfect fit to the roof edge clamp portion.  Your Yakima dealer
will have a list that includes the 5000 model of the mid to late 1980's or
the 100 model to '91.  I don't think the list includes the 200 models.  But
anyway, the 5000 model fits perfectly on the 200q20v and V8.  You want the
Q towers and the Q6 clip.