eurolight connectors

Ned Ritchie Q at
Fri Dec 19 05:39:24 EST 2003

From: 200q20v-bounces at [mailto:200q20v-bounces at]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 3:10 PM
To: 200q20v at
Cc: auditude at
Subject: eurolight connectors

Rubber boots: 447941189
Spade connectors x8 N-0170851-4

Brian Link

Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:34:59 -0500
From: <auditude at>
Subject: T44 eurolight connectors
To: 200q20v at, quattro at
	< at>

I would like to get the OEM connectors that interface with the european
headlights for a type 44.  Are there any sources for these in the U.S.?
Would the dealer be able to get them?  Anyone got any part numbers for

Right now I have standard female blade connectors plugged into the four

200q20v mailing list
200q20v at