$12 item saves 5x$12

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Sun Dec 21 14:32:36 EST 2003

I thought Royal was positively odd when he told me that he cleaned
sparkplugs with his used Sonicare toothbrush heads.  Until today.

It works like a charm to the point of being frightening; this is
equipment and goopf you use in your mouth, after all.  If that's not
enough- the toothbrush comes crystal clean when you run it under the
faucet to wash off the oil/carbon/toothpaste slurry(still- this is
for USED heads, not new ones :-).  Brake cleaner works almost as
well, and that stuff strips paint instantly.  Yikes.

What a handy use for what would otherwise get chucked after its
lifespan- considering the little buggers(replacement heads) cost
about $12 apiece, and F5DPOR's cost about the same each...

Plus, you've got that lovely minty fresh scent!  There's something
you don't get out of the box...