[s-cars] RE: Catalytic Converters

Joseph Pizzimenti pizzoman at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 13:33:18 EST 2003

Quit wondering already.  I did get a CEL when I put
this exhaust on the Evo (3" turboback, no cat,
magnaflow muffler), but I quickly solved that by
pulling the bulb out of the instrument cluster,
problem solved.

I datalog ignition timing and intake air temp so often
via laptop, that I'm clearing codes every few days, so
it doesn't make a difference to me either way.  I just
don't wanna see that ugly orange light.

--- TM <t44tq at mindspring.com> wrote:
> One nice thing about pre-OBDII cars- no freaking O2
> sensor
> in the cat housing.
> Taka
> wondering how Pizzo will fool the ECU on the Evo
> :-)

The following statement is false.
The preceding statement is true.

Do you Yahoo!?