parting '91 200 20v

Gordy_Schesel at Gordy_Schesel at
Mon Feb 3 10:29:16 EST 2003

OK. Finally, I receive even a partial communication from you.   We are
talking about only $295.00, which you deposited into your account way back
on November 16.

Did you escrow or hold the funds you received from us listers who responded
to your posting?

Could you please give me an approximate date?  One week?  Two?

                    CPostupak at aol.
                    com                  To:     Gordy_Schesel at
                    02/03/2003           Subject:     Re: parting '91 200 20v
                    10:10 AM

you will recive it at my eariest convience