[urq] update on the Freq. valve issue on my 83 UrQ

Mike Sylvester mike.sylvester at att.net
Tue Feb 4 12:06:23 EST 2003

1 Ohm will be seen as closed by the ECU.  There is no need to look at that any further.

Mike Sylvester

>Probably, 0.3 Ohm should be the max across that switch.
>Simple test is to connect the wires together and see the resistance.
Might be >a rusted copper... short the connection at the ECU and do the WOT
test to seethe >Duty%.

I shorted the switch at the switch and there was no change.  SO its in the
wiring.  1 ohm is too much for mere resistance in the wire.