Denso Iridium Spark Plugs

Martin, Gary G MartinGG at
Thu Feb 13 22:08:05 EST 2003

I think somebody on the S4 list tried them. Not good results. You might try
looking in the archives or posting over there.
I have not heard of anyone getting as good, or better performance with
anything other than F5DPOR.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hays Zeigler [mailto:hzeigler at]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 9:25 PM
To: 200q20v at
Subject: Denso Iridium Spark Plugs

Has anyone tried the Denso Iridium spark plugs.  The Denso IK22 is supposed
to be a heat range, etc. match for the standard Bosch F5DPOR.  Is it as
good, or better?  Longevity? Any experience out there?

I've read some bad reports about replacing the F5DPOR with the Bosch

Hays Zeigler
1991 20V

200q20v mailing list
200q20v at

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna