200 Avant spotted in CT

Martin, Gary G MartinGG at aetna.com
Fri Feb 14 00:37:38 EST 2003

Heading north on I-91 north of Hartford around 4:15PM. Silver or light blue
Avant. Don't see too many of these. Still looks good compared to the
sameness of most cars on the road today. Of course, I'm

94 UrS4
91 200 TQA

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna