Instrument Cluster Repair

Gordy_Schesel at Gordy_Schesel at
Thu Jan 2 10:56:57 EST 2003

Coincidently, my 200 avant just started doing this last Sunday after my
wife used it to go to the grocery store.  Now I feel bad for ribbing her
about breaking the dimmer stalk switch.
Mine is showing some dim areas in the instrument cluster lighting, the
hi-beam headlights indicator is on when it should be off and off when it
should be on.  And both the left and right turn signal indicators are on

So thanks for the timely info.

'91 200 tqa 102k miles
'91 100 quattro 189k miles

                    jim catterson
                    <termite at rocketm       To:     Chuck Pierce <cpcycle at>
          >               cc:     200q20v at
                    Sent by:               Subject:     Re: Instrument Cluster Repair
                    200q20v-admin at au

                    12/30/2002 06:18

--- Chuck,  saved it myself when i did mine about 6 months ago...

jim catterson

Do you Yahoo!?
200q20v at