pentosin hoses

Joshua C smuckycat at
Mon Jan 6 13:28:34 EST 2003

I replaced  the pump to resivoir and resivoir to bomb lines with properly
sized marine diesel hose (I took the resivoir into the shop just to be sure)
3 months ago. No bleeding, no sweating etc.. still clean.  This job sucks if
your hoses are leaking b/c that stuff is real messy as you know from doing
the rack.  I sprayed a bunch of simple green all over the dirty area (cover
the distributor etc with plastic bags let it sit and did a little scrubbing
with a spoke brush then rinsed and let it dry first just to make it a bit
hth-good luck

Joshua Cummings