Getting rid of some stuff

Ben Gibby jordad at
Thu Jan 9 19:46:29 EST 2003

   If anyone is interested, I am ditching the factory cel phone and CD
changer. I have a company phone and can't see paying for the car phone, and
I just installed a pioneer CD player and Sony speakers so can't see keeping
the changer. Both worked before they came out but don't have all the wiring
that goes with them. Make an offer or, if anyone has a headliner from a non
sun roof type 44 maybe we can work something out. I'm going to fill in my
sunroof since my big melon keeps hitting and breaking the darn thing.
'91 20020v