Intermittent P/S

Joshua C smuckycat at
Fri Jan 10 11:39:32 EST 2003

I couldn't even pick Raquel Welch out of a line up.. so i guess I am too

As far as the cavitation goes, I am not going to pretend to be a physicist
but I wonder if the properties of the pentosin could cause it to be more
difficult to "make foam" but these same properties may also cause the fluid
to retain the bubbles longer and remain foamed.  Possibly someone out there
knows for sure, anyways I think my boss would appreciate me not worrying
about it until after 5.

Joshua Cummings