Intermittent P/S

Mike Miller mikemilr at
Fri Jan 10 09:08:53 EST 2003

Try taking a cup of oil, stick it in the blender ( turn blender on) and see
what happens. Add an egg and you'll make mayonaise.

----- Original Message -----
From: Joshua C
To: pjrose at ; 200q20v at
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 8:39 AM
Subject: Re: Intermittent P/S

I couldn't even pick Raquel Welch out of a line up.. so i guess I am too

As far as the cavitation goes, I am not going to pretend to be a physicist
but I wonder if the properties of the pentosin could cause it to be more
difficult to "make foam" but these same properties may also cause the fluid
to retain the bubbles longer and remain foamed.  Possibly someone out there
knows for sure, anyways I think my boss would appreciate me not worrying
about it until after 5.

Joshua Cummings

200q20v at