Mike Miller mikemilr at blackfoot.net
Fri Jan 10 16:25:54 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: Mihnea Cotet
To: Mike Miller ; 200q20v
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: Overboost

What's the problem? 1.8 gauge is THE normal boost pressure for a 3B
engine... and that stiffer WG spring is no good for that and is bad for the
stock K24 as well when the ECU is chipped...

PS: there's no programmed overboost in a 3B engine and you shouldn't be
having any problems hitting 1.8 Bar on the dash gauge. Is there a fuel
cutoff, some shaking and so on when at these pressures?

Yes, I am hitting the overboost cutoff - I thought I had said that - must
not have made it clear. I know the 3B is supposed to make 1.8 bar - I am
getting that and a little more :-)