When it rains, it pours

Phil Rose pjrose at frontiernet.net
Fri Jan 17 14:23:13 EST 2003

At 8:02 AM -0800 1/17/03, Bernie Benz wrote:
>The triangular flange on the water oulet manifold uses an O-ring seal, not a
>gasket.  Its replacement requires removal of of the water manifold, first
>requiring removal of the intake manifold.  So, try a can of radiator sealer.

I don't think you're _trying_ to be a PIA, Bernie, but you're succeeding.

According to my dictionary:
Gasket, n. (probably derived from the Italian, "gaschetta", a rope end):
(1) a piece or ring of rubber, metal, paper, etc. placed around a
piston or joint to make it leakproof.

Phil Rose
Rochester, NY
mailto:pjrose at frontiernet.net

More information about the 200q20v mailing list