parting '91 200 20v

Gordy_Schesel at Gordy_Schesel at
Mon Jan 20 09:24:00 EST 2003

Hey Mike,
Sounds familiar.  He also said OK to my request for the same thing, the
changer, remote and head unit, at $110.  We also agreed on $75 for the Bose
radio and $100 for the air box.

It appears to me we've been taken.  He cashed my check on Nov 16;  my last
e-mail from him was Dec 6.
Caveat Emptor!  We may never see anything or hear anything again....

'91 200 20v tq avant; 102k miles

Sorry to hear about this guy. I offered him $200.00 for his OEM CD changer
and controls. He said ok. When I asked about some smaller parts and
hardware (and operator's manuals for the CD setup) he did not reply....

Mike Vitrano
Columbia, TN

1991 200 20V

PS I've attached my e-mails to and from this guy - hope it helps!

PPS I can't attach "saved e-mails" to this one - dam computer ("or
operator") - I'll forward those separately
 ----- Original Message -----
 From: Gordy_Schesel at
 Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 10:25 AM
 To: 200q20v at
 Subject: parting '91 200 20v

 Has anyone received parts from this Bob Postupak yet?  I prepaid for 3
 items, $250 approx,  and have had no communication since Dec 6.  His Email
 address is shut off and phone rolls over to answering machine to which I
 have had no return call.

 Here is what the Phone# reverse lookup finds:
 Wing Hing Chinese Restaurant
 3568 Edgmont Ave
 Chester, PA 19015

 I'm a patient guy, but I'm also worried that I've been stiffed.

 thanks all
 '91 200 20v tq avant, 102k miles
 ----- Forwarded by Gordy Schesel/allianzlife on 01/17/2003 10:11 AM -----

                     CPostupak at
                     m                      To:     200q20v at
                     Sent by:               cc:
                     200q20v-admin at au       Subject:     parting '91 200

                     11/05/2002 10:19

 Just letting everyone know I'm parting my 200 20v.Have all most all
 parts.Including trans, factory BBS wheels, full interior, Motor has
 miles and was just gone over, with many many new stuff. If anyone needs
 let me know.
 200q20v mailing list
 200q20v at

 200q20v mailing list
 200q20v at

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :