parting '91 200 20v by Postupak call the FBI

Todd Phenneger tquattroguy at
Wed Jan 29 10:10:41 EST 2003

Sorry this is so late getting back to you.  Seems he posted to
the list last week.  This message was in my un-finishted mail
folder.  I guess I never sent it.
  I just recieved an E-mail from him today.  Basically we talked
around the 2nd week of December.  THen nothing through New
Years.  When I called him on about the 10th of Jan he called me
back and we have been in E-mail/phone communication since.
  I'm using   cpostupak at   for E-mail.
  Phone is   610-814-0750