MAF cost (was: Bucking Bronco (was: HELLLLLP! Sudden odd symptom))

Mihnea Cotet mik at
Tue Jul 1 22:15:57 EDT 2003

AFAIK there is a Bosch special part number for an exchange MAF for our
engines, the number is 0 986 280 120 and I've paid 205 Euro tax included
for one, about 6 months ago when mine went south...