(no subject)

Tom Mullane tmullane at snet.net
Wed Jul 9 15:40:40 EDT 2003

I had a similar experience with a 1993 90 I used to own.  Intermittent flic=
kering, especially during warm-up.  If you let the engine warm up fully bef=
ore driving, no problem.  Eventually I figured out that the wires to the OX=
S were twisted; the white wires to the heater were inducing a current into =
the black sensor wire.  I unplugged the sensor, untwisted the wires, and ne=
ver saw the light again.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure how your bump issue f=
its, but check the OXS wiring.  Try wiggling the wires while the car is idl=
ing with a helper watching the light.  Sometimes there can be a short where=
 the wires enter the sensor.

Tom Mullane
Hartford, CT
91 200Q