Hard brake line source

Steven Hauptmann hauptmanns at llr.sc.gov
Mon Jul 14 09:47:33 EDT 2003

If (after pricing the pre-bent line) you find yourself looking for an
alternative, try your hand at making your own.
You can buy straight pieces and bend them to fit with a tool. I've done this
once on another make and found it surprisingly easy. Both the tool and the
lines were very inexpensive at a local auto parts chain.

Steve Hauptmann
South Carolina