Hard brake line source

Linus Toy linust at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 14 08:18:05 EDT 2003

Unfortunately, the hard lines you buy from the dealer are not pre-bent, at
least not the one I bought for a circuit from the MC to the ABS unit.  It comes
pre-cut to the correct length for routing along the original path, but you will
need to bend it into position.

Linus Toy               Insanity is doing the same thing
Mercer Island, WA       you've always done and expecting
linust at mindspring.com   different results
                        - Roger Milliken, Milliken & Co