plug wires/plugs etc...

quattro + 5 or 8 = fun thequattroking at
Wed Jul 16 12:14:02 EDT 2003

I found something out regarding wires.  I spoke to Kingsborne.  They told me
the wire size is not the actual metallic wire size but rather the thickness
of the silicone wrap.

Just an interesting fact I did not know.

Bay Area, CA

Audis, MBZs & a black sheep BMW.

PARTING:  1972 Mercedes Benz 280 SE 4.5