Subject: plug wires/plugs etc

Mike Del Tergo mdeltergo at
Thu Jul 17 17:23:24 EDT 2003

Rod @ TPC often "specials" the plugs for $10.95.  I would bet he might just
do it if you buy the other patrts there as well.  His prices are tough to

I am in the process of replacing some consumables such as plugs and wire
cause it's been a long time...longer than 3 years + 60k mi (since I have had
the car).  Does anyone know of a vendor with  the most reasonable prices on
these expensive items?  And someone who will actually send the correct

Also Blau sells either 7mm plug wires or the "high Performance"  8mm red
wires for 30$ it worth it?  I have a stock engine so my guess is